Are you a dog lover? Are you passionate about managing social media and online communities? Want to connect to the Silicon Valley startup scene? Come join us.
This is an unpaid internship at first, if we think you are a good fit we can start that discussion. We are excited for you to join us on this adventure! This is a remote position, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Media Analyst and Ad Specialist
- Gain a solid understanding of analytics and how they impact incoming social media traffic
- Identify trends in the data to form a new strategy or refinement of existing strategy
- Help develop data-driven social media campaign on a daily basis
- Proactively research and stay up to date on search trends to identify opportunities to increase traffic
- Expert in impact analysis and create ads for mobile app downloads
- Gain a solid understanding of set of products to grow business
- Identify Georgraphical locations and trend to form a new strategy or refinement of existing strategy
- Create local events and promote thedoghood mobile application
- Establish communication channel with pet businesses to build monetization platform.
- Expert in impact analysis and ability to make decisions quickly